Update on Spa & Health Club
We have worked very hard now to get the Spa ready and want you to be sure that ensuring the safety and wellbeing of you and our staff team is our absolute priority.
We have fully analysed the government guidance and have done everything we need to do to ensure you get the best possible experience back at the Spa whilst not compromising safety.
Here are just a few of the measures we have in place:
- We have applied a sanitising germ protection spray, prior to re -opening, to high contact touch points. This forms an antimicrobial coating which protects against germs for up to 30 days when we will reapply it
- We are increasing the frequency of our cleaning and will be using a viricidal cleaning products which will kill all viruses, including coronavirus, within sixty seconds
- Staff training has taken place to ensure that every single member of the team is aware of the new protocols and understands all about the measure we are putting in place to protect you
- Hand sanitisers, social distancing arrangements, and providing sanitiser sprays around the Spa for use throughout your visit are all part of our new measures to keep you protected from transmission of the virus.
- Spa therapists will wear PPE.
Please note that face coverings are required to be worn in beauty treatment areas and when walking through the hotel.
We are offering our full treatment menu in the Spa, with the exception of any treatments on the face.
The only facilities that the government require us to keep closed are the sauna and steam room.
We know you will have lots of questions and we will do all we can to provide updates on our website and social media, please bear with us as we get back to normal and we will get answers to you as soon as we can.
It has been incredibly tough for us to survive the four months with zero income but we are determined to bounce back and, with your support, that is what we will do.
We have all missed you and can’t wait to welcome you back.